Thursday, September 24, 2009

I've been writing some stories

Hey all,

I just wanted to plug some of my short story work. My stories are available on lulu.com under the name Nicholas Kuvaas. The first is about a super hero who is vilified after being outed. This story is about 20 pages long, and I think it's a great story. The other story is about aliens who come to Earth. This story is 8 pages long. I'm working on another story about a future world where many of the problems today have been solved by euthanasia. People can apply for exemption, but this is only 5% of the population, and they are not given social security or medicare. The main character is Dr. Max Jensen. He only has two months to live. I won't tell you anymore, but I think it's going to be good. I'm also going to begin two other short stories that are part of the larger stories. I'll tell you more about these stories as they are released.

No comments:

Post a Comment