Monday, September 21, 2009

Health diary: Post 2

September 21st, 2009

Hey all,

I'm still going strong on my diet. My brother's wedding was last weekend, so I wasn't too adherent to it. Still, I am down even more weight, and I'll continue to battle on. My weight was 321.7 lbs. I'm using my weight from Friday morning until I can get rid of most of the food and beer that I consumed. Everyday is a battle, but I'm still making healthy choices and exercising. Weights are still being lifted, but I need to stop drinking pop which has proven to be a weakness of mine. My method hasn't changed. I eat largely vegetables and try to consume milk and chicken for my protein. I cover four miles a day (it's mostly walking) which I hope to improve upon by increasing the distance and the amount that I run. I feel great and will keep you posted. If anyone has tips or questions, just make a comment. Thanks! Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment