Sunday, September 27, 2009

Health diary: post 3

Hey all,

I'm still on my diet, and it's still successful. Even after a rough start to the week, I lost weight this week. When I weighed myself this morning, I weighed 318.1 lbs. That's down over three pounds from last week. I am right on the edge of too much weight loss per week, but I'm guessing that this level of weight loss will even out. The good thing is that I'm lifting weights and running. However, I still have not conquered my pop problem. But, I may have found a solution, in that, I want to purchase more environmentally friendly foods. Now, I already buy my veggies locally (most of the time), but pop is produced and transported from the south which is not good for the environment if it has to come all the way to Minnesota. This may be the final straw that helps me to stop consuming this terribly unhealthy beverage. Other than that, I'm happy to be losing weight. I'm still eating less but mainly plants with a limited amount of meat. I don't eat after 8 (usually), and I always eat a moderate to large breakfast. Finally, I cover about 4 miles a day (walking/jogging) and lift some weights to keep my metabolism up. It's working. We'll see for how long.

No comments:

Post a Comment