Sunday, September 13, 2009

Health diary: post 1

September 13, 2009

Hey all,

I figured that it's time for me to document my progress with weight loss and healthy eating/living. I weighed myself for the first time in two months today. Honestly, I was apprehensive because I weighed 332 pounds the last time that I was weighed. I thought that it'd gone up since then, and I was worried that I'd step on the scale and weigh 34o or 350. However, when I finally did step on the scale, I weighed 324.5 pounds. My body fat percentage was high at 39%, but it was lower than what another scale had said last fall: 49%. I didn't lose that weight. Quite the contrary, that scale didn't measure what it said it did. This scale also provided me with the pounds of fat on my body: 128. It's a lot, but I'm ready and willing. Everyday, the battle becomes easier, and I'm finally winning the war. It's going to happen this time. I have no doubt.

Now, I still have to make some more calculations. First off, I would like to get down to somewhere between 205 and 215 pounds. Secondly, I should figure out at what weight will leave me with 23% body fat. According to my calculations, I need to lose another 54 pounds to achieve this goal. I would also have to lose 101 pounds to be under 10% body fat. I'm going to do it. For those who are interested, I'll write a post about this every week to keep you updated, and I will outline my process.

No comments:

Post a Comment