Thursday, September 17, 2009

Duluth

Hey all,

So, my aforementioned attractive friend encouraged me to write a blog about Duluth, and I'm going to oblige. It's a great town with so many fun things to do. Personally, I've always been a big fan of Hawk Ridge (previously mentioned), Enger Tower, and Chester Bowl. Enger Tower is a structure that allows one of the most beautiful views of Duluth. Hawk Ridge is still my favorite, but Enger Tower really provides a great view of the harbor. It's not difficult to find and you can spot it as you enter Duluth. Chester Bowl is a short hiking trail that provides an excellent workout and a great view of a stream with many waterfalls. When the leaves change color in the fall, it is absolutely beautiful. There is also one other spot in Duluth that I love. It's called the Seven Waterfalls. If you go to Hawk Ridge and follow the road, you will come upon bridges. These are the seven waterfalls, and it is a stunning view. If you're ever in Duluth, these scenic views are worth your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment