Sunday, August 23, 2009

UFO experiece

Hey all,

A few weeks ago, I was at a bar in Minneapolis. The bar happened to be on the rooftop, and there was a storm outside. At a random glance, I looked into the sky and saw four orbs of light. At first, I thought it was ball lightning, but I haven't heard of any cases where there are four balls outside of the clouds. At first, the orbs traveled in a straight line, then three disappeared behind a skyscraper, but the fourth traveled in a different direction and disappeared into the clouds. It was an unusual experience. For anyone who may suggest it, I was not drunk. This isn't my first experience with a UFO.

My first experience was in high school. It was late at night and I saw a large light floating in the sky. A beam seemed to be emanating to the Earth, and it stayed in this position for about 15 minutes, but I never saw it leave. This incident was late at night, and I was very tired. This could a case of mistaken identity.

The second experience was during deer hunting weekend. I was laying down in the back seat when I looked into the sky and saw two large orbs of light disappear into the clouds. Again, this may have been mistaken identity or some sort of dream, but this most recent was spotted by others. I just wanted to discuss my experiences for anyone who would listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment