Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Healthy Habits

Hey all,

I need to get back into some healthy habits. First off, I need to eat a more balanced nutritional diet. I've come up with a plan for this, but that's easier said than done. First off, I should consume a large breakfast where I consume some milk, whole wheat toast, another protein, and probably some fruit. I should also include some fruits and vegetables as snacks throughout the day. For lunch, I should have a protein with a fruit and a veggie. Supper would also be very similar to lunch except smaller. That's a first basic step that isn't so basic.

Next, I need to exercise more. This was an area where I excelled for a while, but it has become difficult after moving back to my parent's house (I'm looking for a job). I think the key to success here is to vary my workouts. I usually would just go for a run, but this is hard especially later in the day. I have a basketball and golf clubs which I could probably put to good use. Hopefully, I can get back on track. Any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment