Sunday, August 30, 2009

The end of summer

Hey all,

Summer is coming to a close, and I don't like it. Summer is my favorite season, but fall isn't bad either. The real problem that I have with the end of summer is that I usually become less active and less motivated. It becomes harder to exercise, write, and just be productive. One good thing is that I finally have a job interview. The job is research related, but it's only part time which kind of sucks. However, at this point, it's better than nothing. It's kind of sad because, in the past, the end of the summer signaled the start of a new school year. It was a time where I'd see my friends and get back into the swing of things. This year is different because I graduated last fall, and I'm not starting graduate school. We'll see how I carry it.

No comments:

Post a Comment