Tuesday, August 11, 2009

3 cans a day

Hey all,

As I stated in a previous post, I consume an insane amount of pop (soda) everyday. It's a serious problem that is beginning to take a serious toll on my body. My plan is simple. I will wean off of pop slowly. By using a step-wise process, I will hopefully be able to reduce my consumption until I do not drink it at all. The first step is an easy which will cut my consumption in half. I will drink 3 cans of pop a day. This includes everything from eating out to eating with regular meals or just random pop drinking. So, I also love this Mongolian grill in Fargo (yes, the one mentioned in the movie) where I usually drink pop. If I still want to drink pop there, I can't drink any pop earlier in the day. I'll keep you posted on how this works, and I'll lay out the other plans for weight loss I plan on employing.

No comments:

Post a Comment