Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yes, I am a Gleek!

Hey all,

I am a straight man who is 24 years old, and, yes, I am a Gleek! I love Glee, but, apparently, this brings my sexuality into question (apparently, being gay is a terrible thing). Personally, I think this is hilarious because enjoying anything remotely effeminate is apparently proof of the fact that I am gay (gay being derogatory). Clearly, they have never seen the show (or are insecure about their sexuality). Otherwise, these insults would not be hurled at me, but I am going to continue watching Glee because it is amazing. I listen to the music all the time, and, honestly, many of the songs are better than their originals. Also, every genre is covered from rap to country (yes, I consider them to be nearly opposites). The show is fantastic, and all of the episodes are available on hulu.com still, so I implore to watch the show if you haven't already. It's airs Wednesday at 9PM/8PM Central time. It is infectious.

No comments:

Post a Comment