Sunday, October 11, 2009

Health diary: post 5

Hey all,

I weighed myself this morning and found that I had lost some weight over this previous week. Running, some weights, and healthy eating were my continued strategies. However, I'm still drinking pop, and it has to go. Because it's been cold, I've been running on my parent's treadmill where I sweat more than I would outside. This may be why I've lost so much weight this week. There is also another problem. I haven't eaten as many vegetables this week as I usually do, but I didn't eat much meat either. More processed foods were consumed by me, so I have to work on that. Still, I''m just eating less food at every meal, and I try not to consume any calories after 8 PM. The strategy is still working. Just for the record, I've ran 24 miles this week. So, I suppose you're wondering how much weight I've lost. Well, this morning, I weighed in at 311.8 lbs. My weight last week was 319.3lbs, but I felt I was water heavy and thought that maybe 315 or 316 was closer. That said, I'm losing about three pounds a week which is the max weight loss that anyone should lose in a week. Honestly, two pounds a week would be better, but I weigh so much that it isn't difficult for me to lose 3 pounds a week. I expect this rate of weight loss to lessen once I hit 280 or so. Any suggestions or questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment