Sunday, October 18, 2009

Health diary: post 6

Hey all,

Today was my traditional weigh in, and I thought I would actually weigh a little more this week. However, I weighed 311.6, and, while it is only 0.2 lbs, it is an improvement. I actually weighed 310.8 on Friday morning, but I ate at a Mongolian grill that night (it's my weakness). This bumped my weight up a little, but I still weigh less. My body fat percentage continues to drop, and I'm still pretty good with how much and what I eat. I've been running, but my parents treadmill broke. I didn't run yesterday (I maybe would have weighed less if I had). Now, I'm going to move to the high school where I can lift weights and run in a warm environment. I'm guessing that next week I will have another big dropoff. The only hurdle that's left for me is pop. It's still a part of my diet, and it has to go. It's not good for my teeth, bones, or body. However, I routinely pass up other unhealthy foods such as chips, candy bars, or candy. I'm definitely on the path to health. Hopefully, by next fall, I will weigh 250lbs or less.

No comments:

Post a Comment