Sunday, October 4, 2009

Arrested Development quotes and a shameless plug

Hey all,

There used to be a show on Fox called Arrested Development. In my opinion, it's the best comedy to ever be on television. So, I just wanted to list some of my favorites quotes. Here it goes.

Shop lady at a store for transvestites:"Are you actually going to buy this time or are you just looking?"
Tobias:"I guess you could say I'm buy curious."

Tobias reads an excerpt from his book to a group of gay men: "Only once the man inside me is out, can I walk free again."

Saddam Hussein look-alike: "I'm sorry. I'm acting like an Uday look-alike."

George Michael: "Maybe, it was the singer songwriter George Michael."

G.O.B. in front of a group of children: "Tricks are something whores do for money.......or candy."

Mrs. Featherbottom: "Who'd like a banger in the mouth?"
Michael: "Over here, we call it a sausage."
Mrs. Featherbottom: "Who'd like a sausage in the mouth?"

Michael talking to his father: "You made a deal with Saddam Hussein?"
George: "I thought he was the soup nazi. I told him that I loved his work."

Lucille to her daughter: "We're having Lindsey chops for supper."

There are many more, and I'm sure I'll have another post of quotes. It's time for a shameless plug. If you like this blog, please click on ads to generate some revenue for me. Thank you and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment