Sunday, October 4, 2009

Health diary: Post 4

Hey all,

For the first time, I have not lost weight. Today, I weighed 319.3 lbs. It's no wonder why I didn't drop any weight this week. I ate out for supper twice, and I also went to a wedding last night where I ate a lot and drank some beer. Also, I am still drinking pop, but I am going to quick it cold turkey tomorrow or at least drop down a lot (I'm still having trouble with this). However, while the scale doesn't say that I've lost weight, I still feel like my stomach is smaller, and I'm maintaining my muscle mass well with weight lifting. Also, I don't think I consumed as much vegetables as I normally would which didn't help either. My diet is still a lot healthier than it used to be, and, also, it's okay to wander from the a lifestyle change once in a while as a reward or for situations that are not common. However, if I don't lose weight this week, I need to re-evaluate my intake and make some changes. With this combination of diet, exercise, and weight-lifting, I think this system is foolproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment