Sunday, October 25, 2009

Health diary: post 7

Hey everyone,

I've followed my diet with a strict adherence, but I need to drink less pop still and eat more vegetables. I'm doing better with the pop situation, but I still consume way too much. My running has also fallen off a little bit (I missed two days) but that will bounce back soon enough. Other than those issues, I am steadily losing weight and quickly approaching 300 lbs. I know that's still a lot, but it's been over four years since I've weighed less than that. One other thing, I need to lift more weights and consume more protein. I don't feel like I've lost muscle mass, but it's inevitable. I need to start hitting the local weight room and do a half hour workout three days a week. However, eating less, not eating after 8, and focusing on eating better have yielded an awesome result. When I stepped on the scale this morning, I weighed 307.7 lbs. Actually, I had weighed quite a bit less yesterday, but I didn't run or walk yesterday. This is still an excellent loss, and I really can't wait until that 3 is a 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment