Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dentistry

Hey all,

So, again, my friend Nicole convinced that I should write a blog......about this subject. She is a current graduate student in dentistry, so I'm guessing that's why she wanted me to write this. Wow, she has a lot of influence over me, that's for sure. So, here it goes. My experience with dentists has always been positive. My teeth have always been good. I never needed braces as a teenager, but I wore a retainer for a time. In my entire life, I've only had three cavities. This is probably because I drink so much milk, but I do need a cleaning, soon. Overall, I have few complaints except that I don't like when my teeth are poked by that pointy metal thing. I know it removes plaque, but it kind of hurts. In summary, I think dentists are super cool and fun, especially my friend Nicole. Once she becomes a dentist, I'm sure she'll become my favorite dentist, even. She's already given me advice about my clicking jaw, and she was 100% correct about it. Personally, her level of knowledge in this field is really sexy because I find intelligence to be sexy. Yep, that's right. Intelligence is sexy and so is dentistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment