Monday, November 2, 2009

Health diary: post 8

Hey everyone,

So, I actually weighed myself on Friday, and I was 305.0lbs. The weight loss continues, but I'm becoming less consistent with my running and habits. I'm worried that I'm going to fall off the wagon soon, and I can't allow that happen. Personally, I think I need to get out of the house for a while and shake things up. Maybe I should move my exercise outside while I still can. Treadmills are incredibly monotonous, and they aren't helping me out. Pop is still an issue, but I'm becoming sick of it. The really good thing is that, when I don't eat well, I feel terrible, and I never want to eat consistently like that again. The final thing is to eat more fruits and vegetables and possibly drink more alcohol on a regular basis. Other than that, the weight loss journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment