Friday, November 20, 2009

Health dairy: Post 10

Hey everyone,

So, I've finally done it. I've cut out regular pop from my diet. I'm still consuming diet pop which has carbonated water and caffeine, but I'm not consuming those regular calories. I'm down to 305.1 lbs, but I need to exercise more because I am definitely lacking in that area. I'm still pretty good about food. I don't eat that much per meal, and I, largely, don't snack. Finally, I still don't eat after 8 PM, and I always eat a good breakfast. I have to say that this really makes me hopeful. One continued difference in my diet is my consumption of meat. Probably, I consume three servings of meat a day which is still a lot, but I want that protein to maintain my muscle mass. Finally, this morning, I weighed in at 305.1 lbs, and I'm almost back to what I weighed three weeks ago. It wasn't even hard. That's the awesome thing. There is hope for weight loss.

1 comment: