Thursday, December 13, 2012

Lifestyle change progress

Last week was my birthday, and it was a particularly bad week for eating.  I ate out a lot, and it showed.  Somehow, this week,  I was able to get back on track.  When I weighed in this morning, I weighed 317.8lbs.  That's down from 321.7 a month ago which was down from about 328 pounds.  I feel great. 

To recap, the changes I've made include not eating any food with 20g of sugar or more (this is slowly decreasing to 10g, but I have broken the rule a few times), not eating after 8pm (broken a few times too), not eating second helpings (also broken once or twice), and I mostly quit drinking pop (broken a few times also).  Still, I've done enough to keep losing weight, and, while I'm not losing weight at an insane rate, I'm still dropping pounds in a healthy slow way.  I still need to find a way to exercise more and to eat more fruits.  Vegetables aren't a problem though I could be more consistent.  Some days, I eat five servings of veggies and some days it's zero.  Overall, I'm happy with my progress, and I plan on keeping it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment