Friday, July 31, 2009

Oil!

Hey all,

I'm getting pretty tired of the cost of this stuff. What's even worse is that when the market goes up, so does oil and gas. Now, if I remember correctly, this played a part in this current economic recession *cough* depression *cough*. The story would be different if the demand was sky rocketing showing record numbers of consumption, but the case is quite the opposite. Demand is down because consumption is decreasing (simple enough). Likewise, There is no reason why oil should be approaching $70 again except speculation. Investors think that oil is bound to increase which was correct when it was $45 a barrel, but I don't think that's the case anymore. It's just good to know that wall street cares about the common folk. Hmm...that doesn't sound right. Oh, yeah, they seem to care about money. I wish there were a case otherwise, but I don't see it. If anyone else does, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment